There will be some planning and scheduling that needs to be completed to successfully handle your end of lease requirements, so it’s best to get started on this task as soon as possible. With years of experience and a professional team ready and waiting, Metro Defits are the right pick for this project.
Successfully meeting the terms of your lease agreement when leaving comes down to paying attention to even the smallest of details. This is where some of the other options for stripout work in Melbourne may leave you disappointed. Teams without the right experience might not understand all of the little pieces that go into the end of lease defit process. Our long history in this business allows us to stand out from the competition and it should give you peace of mind that we will get it right the first time.
There are plenty of various services included in our end of lease defit work. When you contact us for assistance, you can expect the following –
• We will provide you with a quote that outlines our services and pricing
• Our team will remove all fixtures, partitions, and more that have been added to the space
• Commercial kitchen and bathroom installations can be stripped out as well
• Damaged areas will be properly repaired
• Flooring is removed and the subfloor will be repaired and leveled, if necessary
• Debris is taken away and the whole site is thoroughly cleaned up
We certainly don’t recommend that you try to do all of your end of lease defit work alone. For one thing, some of these tasks can be dangerous and should only be performed by experienced professionals. Also, the nature of the work will sometimes demand specialized equipment, and a team like Metro Defits is already equipped with that gear and ready to go. In the end, the job will take far longer if you try to do it alone, and you may not be able to satisfy the terms of your lease successfully.
To get started with Metro Defits, simply fill out the form here on our site to request a free quote. We will be in touch shortly!
Thank you, we’ll get back to you soon.